Out Loud run a range of group programs across the year including:
- Social skills groups to support children developing social understanding and peer relationships
- Groups to support the acquisition of language including Hanen programs such as More Than Words
- School skills groups in the lead up to attending school
- Life skills groups with a focus on independence and functional skills
- Parent workshops for core therapy skills such as Key Word Sign
Summer Holiday programs:
Out Loud offer a range of holiday programs to provide support over the break from school and teach skills across a more intensive timeframe.
Please follow our Facebook page to stay up to date with programs we are running.